I Offer Various Types of Services:
Classes & Trainings:
- The Shaman’s Craft
- Breath of the Shaman
- Practicum In Shamanic Arts
- Vision Quest
- Tracking and Divination
- Practicum In Connected Breathing Technique
- Shamanic Arts Apprenticeship
- Mesa Energetic Illumination
- Soul Retrieval
- Shamanic Spiritual Mentoring
- Power Animal Retrieval
Healing Ceremonies & Mindfulness Rituals
- Fire Ceremony
- Prayer Arrow
- Death Rites
- Bands of Power / Chumpi Initiation
- Kawak Rites
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY SERVICES:
I work with all ages, from infants recovering from birth trauma to those on the threshold to the otherworld. Many of my clients are new to shamanism and spirituality & want to learn more and need services for personal life and physical and spiritual issues.
Listening and truth telling are at the heart of my healing practice. I work with people from all walks of life and everyone has a story to tell. Some, like infants and the dying speak with their breath and bodies. Others, mostly adults, need time to tell their story. I have learned to deeply listen to stories that are told in a breath or gesture and I know how to understand the story behind the story. I work primarily with adults in midlife who are seeking to transcend the normal way of being and find deeper meaning in work, family, relationships and life. I find the truth in stories told by others and I bring healing forward from that truth.
Where I Work:
Bill works from his home office in Viroqua as well as on site wherever his services are requested.
Bill conducts workshops at the following locations:
- Round River Institute, Genoa, WI
- Kickapoo Valley Reserve, LaFarge, WI
- Stone Light Retreat Center, Viroqua, WI
- Living Arts Center, Paducah, KY
- Wilderness retreats are conducted in a variety midwestern locations.
How I Work / My Sessions:
Private Healing Sessions:
Bill conducts private healing sessions for individuals, couples, families and organizations. Sessions are typically 2-3 hours in length. This allows time for Integration of several healing modalities with each session. Typical modalities include: Soul Retrieval, Extraction, Power Animal Retrieval, Conscious Breathwork, and Chakra Balancing.
Group sessions typically include ceremonial healing, talking circle, conscious breathwork, plant spirit medicine and community drumming.
On-site space clearing sessions available by appointment with the length of the session depending on type of clearing needed. This work often involves energetic clearing of home, office or land and typically includes ceremonial healing for the land and occupants. Occupants need not be on site for this service.
Classes & Trainings On Shamanism:
Classes and trainings on Shamanism, Breathwork and Nature Awareness are available for youth, adults, and teachers and care givers. Group sizes rage from 6-30. Set programs are offered by Bill on an annual basis or may be customized to meet the needs of your group or organization.
Practitioner Trainings and Mentorship offered on an annual basis with mentorship offered by request. Bill works with healers, care givers, teachers and others to provide supervision and mentoring. Available for small groups, one-on-one in person, phone or Skype.
Collaborations with Others:
Bill collaborates with practitioners of yoga, chiropractic, bodywork, plant medicine, sound healing and other disciplines.
I use tools of compassion, honesty, courage and deep listening in all of my work. Spiritual healing requires these attributes from the healer and without them truth cannot be told and healing cannot happen.
People feel safe with me because I am gentle, patient, calm, and confident. I take my time and I listen. And I ask for the whole story, even the silent unspoken parts. I only touch with permission from the client and when I pray I pray for my client and all their relations.
My Unique Offerings:
- I have 20 years of practice and training as a spiritual healer. I am trained in Rebirthing and shamanism.
- I have participated in vision quests, sweat lodge and Peruvian ayahuasca dieta.
- I am active in 12-step program work for addictions and I maintain a daily practice of prayer, meditation and healing ceremony.
- I collaborate with a variety of practitioners and I am willing to refer clients to another practitioner if I feel that they will be better served by another discipline.
- I maintain a daily practice of spiritual work, service work, teaching, parenting and conscious relationship with my wife.